1. There is no corporate accountability.
2. They enjoy taking the public’s money.
3. Their CEO’s and executives have gotten rich while they have failed to properly manage their companies.
4. They took bailout money knowing that they would file bankruptcy – isn’t that fraud?
5. They have no insurance, and the court’s aren’t making them get insurance – why?
6. Chrysler will have no liability to consumers who are killed or injured in a wreck in defective vehicles – Unbelievable!!
7. The taxpayers will be paying their debts for years to come.
8. They cannot compete with foreign car makers.
9. They weren’t green until they had to be green.
10. THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE OUT OF BUSINESS!!!